- The Daanish Schools are being established with a clear vision to fight poverty through educating the gifted children of the underprivileged and vulnerable as well as providing them with a level playing field in the society. This is an affirmative action for the forgotten communities of Pakistan’s poorest of the poor.
- The visionary initiative of Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, the Chief Minister Punjab aims:
- To demonstrate that all children can excel, if given equal opportunity
- To rekindle hope amongst the under-privileged
- To develop ethical, value-driven future leaders
- To fight social inequality and alleviate poverty
- To contain extremism by inculcating tolerance, human dignity and harmony.